Thursday, March 02, 2006

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Cut the Rope

Well Monday I watched “deal or no deal” like I said I would (and I liked the guy that was on) but Brendon was saying this show is stupid (because he wanted too go play pool) all they do is get free money and his favorite thing too say was” just take the money.” And then there’s Dad he does not like the show but he watches it. STORY TIME, in December when the show first was on we (Dad, Mom, Brendon and I) were Christmas shopping and Alex stayed home, so we were at Kohls and Dad and I went into get Brenny a Christmas present, we got it and Dad tells me go to the car so I said ok and went to the car When I get out there I find out that they (Brendon and Mom) were listening too Alex on the cell phone tell them what was happening on “deal or no deal” and then after a bit Dad come’s out (and Dad thinks this is the dumbest show ever) and we tell him what we were doing(I think or we hid it for a little bit and finaly he found us out, I can’t remember) and so guess what he said “how much money is the banker offering him (remember this is the guy who hate’s this show) and I don’t know if he let us keep listening so we would not ask questions about what he was doing, who knows. STORY TIME OVER.
Well I’ll skip Tuesday and go right on too Wednesday on Wednesday I went outside (but not Monday or Tuesday) and it was super nice, (70) fishing time and I spent like three hours outside and then went too church and for some reason my ears hurt and I couldn’t hear so I would have to pop my jaw and listen and and try and fix it in three minutes and it kept getting harder to pop my jaw so I don’t have a clue if it was good, I’m guessing it was not to great(and Sara,Guthries it was not good on Sunday). Like always after church we came home and watched “Lost”(it was was not a very good episode. All it did tell you a few things but those few things were good, just not great) and well today I woke up at 8:00 and 9:00 we left to go to the place were my Mom had surgery on her knee so she could have a check up and when she was getting her check up I taught Kinzie how too play “rock, paper, scissors” but she plays it rock, paper, scissers, cut the rope and she always wins with cut the rope and then we went to look at some more flooring (wood flooring) and then we came home and here I am.
Well not too much more to say.

Conner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

respect your elders, Sound was just fine on Sun. LOL