Friday, February 17, 2006

Beauty and what geek

Well I hope you all watched “beauty and the geek”last night because I did,
You know I feel bad that wes’es(i think that's how you spell it) partner (I can’t remember her name, it might be Sarah but I can’t remember) had too leave the show, I do not feel so bad for wes he looks a lot better he’s not such a geek any more, he still is smart like one but know he looks a lot better.
Well since I’m talking about “beauty and the geek” I’m going to talk about the murse, Dude purse’s are for girls not for guy’s, I mean come on if a guy was walking in the park with a purse people would stare and what would make it even worse would be if he talked like, Hay dog was up, or Hay homey I mean that would freak me out, I would think he was a thief.
Ok I’m completely off subject back to “beauty and the geek” my mom thinks that josh or justin (the guy with the purse) is adorable because he is so nervous around girls and because he carry’s a purse know me, I think he is weird carrying a purse is just weird I think but he is funny like on the show last night where he said “I should of worn a diaper” that was funny.
My favoBrittanyam is “Jo & Brittany (I think that’s how you spell it) I like Jo because he is all way's nice to Brittany help's every one, and i like Brittany because she is funny and her funky voice.



How is it that just a couple of day’s a gsleeves wearing a long sleave shirt and was hot and know I’m wearing a sweatshirt and a coat so not right.
Weearliery I did not post earlyer I was gone, I had to wake up at 7:50 and I’m a 9:00ish kinda guy so that was hard on me, so we left the house around 8:40 and went too Mcy dy’s for bremenards andgeten went too menards to git paint so my mom can paint the super church room and after menards we went to the church too meet my Aunt Deby so she could my mom, after she left mom my brought Brendon and I home and she went back, and here I am.



Well got to go Brendon want’s to try an beat me at pool or something like that so ta-ta for for now.
Conner.

1 comment:

Jeremy T. Brancheau said...

Spell check is your friend...use it. Your second paragraph is nearly unreadable.

Jeremy