Monday, July 07, 2008

My AMAZING past five days

So these past 5 days have been the best of the thus far. Allow me to tell you why.
On Thursday we went to town and I got some swimming trucks, and we walked into the groccery store and Kurt called my mom and said “ can Connor come out and play” and when I heard what he said I laughed so hard. So when we got home I put my fishing stuff in the car and we went to beaver lake, and when I got there Kurt said nothing was bitting, I was like oh ok, and Kurt said we would try at like 5 or 6. So that fine with me.
And then Emily asked if I wanted to join her and Kim to scrabble, so I said ok.
And we played for a while and the out come was Kim 1#. Spot and I got 2nd place and Emily took 3rd place.
And then they had started to work on dinner (taco’s, yummy) so Kim and I started a game of chess, because I love chess and nobody will play me because no body likes chess but me.
I ended up loosing, because well Kim is good.
And then had dinner and went fishing, and Emily had never fished before, so I got some good laughs. And we walked around and tried a few spots, and then Kurt went up and to the camper. Ethan stayed with us and we kept fishing and then the rest of my family came and brenny came and fished. And then Brenny and Ethan went rode down a little hill on roller blades. So Elizebeth came and joined us and when it was getting darker and we weren’t catching anything and I think each person had caught just one fish and I don’t know if everybody even caught a fish that day.
So Emily Liz and I went up and Brenny and Ethan made a fire so we sat a around the fire and just hung out and laughed. And sometime after 11:00 I think Lisa got there it was around that time that we left.

And on Friday we hung around the house and Layne & Sara and the girls came out, and so did Alex & Mariah.
And Layne cut Alex’s hair with parental supper vision.
And then we went to Craig & Kathys house to watch the fireworks.

And on Saturday we went to beaver in the morning and got nothing. And then we came back to the house and had lunch and left for the church so dad could do his music. And then we went go see the movie HANCOCK, it was a pretty good movie, it had some quirks, but it was pretty good.

And after the movie we went back to the lake and fished somemore and at like 8:00 we went up to the camper and had some peach cobbler that really good, that kurt grilled it giant pan, and it was HOT, so we had to have ice cream just to cool it down.

And then I taught Emilly how to play chess, and she beat me, I know it’s sad she beat her first ime playing, but that means that I must just be a good teacher.

And now to Sunday. Well Sunday morning cool because it was church, and because Sundays and wednsdays rock.
But on Sunday after church there was a picnic at pastors for all the bord-meeting people, and the most part I was bored until 5:30 when jeremy asked me if I wanted to go fishing with him at badger lake. Heck yeah, so we went to the lake and I caught the first fish then Jeremy caught one and then I caught one more and a little bit before we left I got a top water frog out and put it around some sticks and some other stuff and right away a fish went after it and I jerked and it popped out of its mouth because the hooks are on the top so the lure has to be in it’s mouth just right.
So the fish took it 11 times and I never got it.
Bummer huh.

And today, Monday was my first day of drivers ed. And it wasn’t too bad besides the fact I do not know anybody, but I think I drive on Friday. So that shude be intresting, so we will see how that goes.

Well tomarrow nights prayer, and then church (awesome) and then basketball on thursday and then on Friday the youth pool party, and then on Saturday I’m going with Alex to Kerney Nebraska to be a second shooter (photographer) with him. The down side is I have wake up at 4:30 and I’ll be back around 12:00 ant night and then I have to get up for church the next morning.

Well I’ll try to post after my week.
Connor.

No comments: