Friday, June 16, 2006

Bull's Eye

Well on Sunday Alex and I went and wasted some paint (paintballs) because I still had some Co2, and Alex had some paint so we went and wasted it.
So because I was in the mood, I asked Brenny if he wanted to waste some paint and he said “yes”, so we went and wasted it and then we decided to play a real game in the woods, so we each went and loaded up our hopper’s half way up, and then we went out side and got a good distance away from each other and then I said “go”. And I ran towards a tree where I could get down on my knee’s and still have a good open space were I could still see Brenny. And then I just opened fire on brenny, and he said “that they wure just flying right by his head. But then I ran out of paint. So we went and filled our hoppers up to the top. And we switched sides. And we wure both doing good. But then I bent down to hide, and let Brenny run out of paint. But then Brenny hit me in the arm but nothing broke. And then I think he hit me again, but it didn’t break, again. It was awesome. Then Brenny ran out of paint and came and begged for five paintballs and then I finaly caved in and gave him five paintballs. And I decided to stand out in the open and see if Brenny could hit me, and on his last shot he got me. Right in the thigh. But it barely broke!!!

I can’t wait to go paintballing on Saturday. I’m going to have a thousand paintballs once I get down there. I want to shoot Layne in the chest, because he says that he will not be hit that whole time that we are there. I hope it doe’s not rain when we go!!!

Well at the funeral the thing that helped me to get threw it was the fact that I get to see her in heaven. She was a great christian, she led so many people to the Lord!!!


T2YL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

were not wure