Thursday, July 13, 2006

iweb

Well on Thursday (the 6th) we went over to Jeremy & Jessica’s house for dinner, and Jeremy made some killer pork loins (I think that’s what they were), it was so moist.
And on Thursday I went fishing at this pond that is behind us and I went over there and went fishing and caught four large mouthed bass but it was so cool because I could see the fish smiwwimg in front of me, I can’t wait for it to cool down so I can go back.

And then the next night (7th) we went over to the edgecombs for dinner and they made some awesome pork chops, it was fun, and they got some great stories.

Sunday was the pool party and that was fun, but after the pool party we went to the aquatics center that night and that was a lot of fun!! I love the red slide!! But the stupid thing is that the diving board was closed, and the diving board is my favorite thing.

And then on Tuesday I went to Cahlens for the night and day, we went swimming unttil 1:10.

And My Dad signed me up for these classes at the apple store (in two weeks). And the classes are for how to work iweb, (I’v never used I web). I wanted to do the classes on how to do imovie (I know how to us imovie just very fast) but it was all filled up.

Bye,

No comments: